The SunRaising Foundation will focus on human-focused and sustainability-focused philanthropy that align with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. These projects must have tangible improvement to quality of life and deliver reportable results. These impact reports will be shared not only with partners, but the individual solar customers whose decision to go solar directly contributed to the funding of the impact project.
To become a viable impact project of The SunRaising Foundation, the project must pass a 8 point certification process:
Phase 1 – Impact
- Significant Tangible (an object(s) increasing quality of life for a community) Need
- High Impact Project
- 100% Model Agreement, where all money provided by the SunRaising Foundation goes to end beneficiaries
Phase 2 – Transparency
- Ability to Share Photos &/or Videos
- Ability to Share GPS Coordinates
- Provide Amount of People Impacted
Phase 3 – Sustainability
- Operational Sustainability
- Financial Stability
Real Change, Powered By SunRaisingTM
Join a Movement
Looking for a cause to get involved in? Check out the amazing organizations currently participating in
our SunRaising program.
RADD Sports Charity
Manners Housing Foundation
Bexley Elementary School
SOS Rescate Fauna Marina
START A MOVEMENT
Not finding the right organization? No problem, simply fill out the form to nominate your nonprofit organization to be included in our next round of SunRaising. We’d love to hear from you, and we look forward to helping communities near and far.